FESTIVAL DELLO STREET FOOD Open
Extimated event date: Giugno 2018
Loc. TERAMO TE, ITALIA - ABRUZZO
13 Km from CHIESA DI SAN FRANCESCO
Altitude: 279 mt. a.s.l. Area Teramo, Campli, Cermignano
Continue the traveling tour of culinary excellence proposals from Street Food Time.
After the great success of the Eagle appointment, the next weekend will be the turn of Teramo which will host in Martyrs Square of Liberty the tantalizing festival, tasty and succulent, in which the savoir faire Italian bride's product culture, the earth and history. Tradition and food variety will be even in the next round scheduled June 17 to 19, the perfect combination that will see the event as media players of all shapes and tonnages, from every region of Italy, able to meet the needs most diverse culinary, from aperitif to dessert through main courses, side dishes, cheeses and desserts.
Because, as explained Barbara Lunelli and Manolo Demenego of Blunel, event organizers, sponsored by the Abruzzo Region, the Municipality of Teramo and Teramo Ambiente Spa, the street food manufacturers are craftsmen who fully express the values of Italy true and authentic. The concepts of fast, cheap, gourmet, design and spirit on the road meet in real kitchens travel and offer unique gourmet dining experience, highly innovative and in line with a way of life and youth up to date .
food23 positions occupied by carts, apette, caravans of the 60s and vintage pickup trucks will create three really gourmet days during which visitors will experience 100 culinary offerings of all sorts available for each meal: breakfast, lunch, snack, drink and dinner until midnight snack. The stove will turn right from eleven in the morning (except for the first day which provides the opening at 18.00) and will go out late at night. Entrance to the exhibition is free.
Among the culinary proposals stand out:
- Trentino Alto Adige: Tiramisu espresso, expressed mousse, apple fritters, apple roses, centrifuged and fresh fruit smoothies
- Emilia Romagna: Fried dumplings stuffed with culatello, Parma ham and mortadella Bolognese, ravioli with herbs, Parmesan bomblets, cooked shoulder
- Tuscany: Hamburger Chianina and Cinta Senese
- Rome: Cheese and Pepper, Gricia
- New York: Oven-baked Gaeta, pasta and chickpeas in a bread crust
- Umbria: Grilled Focaccia when stuffed with Umbrian pork products to the knife, tasting butchers sausages
- Brands: Stuffed olives, bags of fried fish, fish burgers, fish balls
- Abruzzo: Arrosticini, bruschetta, pork with frayed Apulian cherry tomatoes and spicy sauce
- Molise: Hamburger Scottona
- Apulia: horse meat Test strips with stracciatella and Puglia Andria dried tomatoes, bomblets Cisternino, sandwich with octopus and cooked wine of figs, pettole, bag of balls of Altamura bread with Canestrato Pugliese and artisanal sausage, bun Puglia with sausage knife tip with Celline olives cream and cheese
- Salento: Galatina New Potato balsamic vin cotto, Capocollo Martina Franca Slow Food, pittule
- Sicily: Pani ca meusa, bread and cake, cassatine, cannoli
- Argentina: Angus grilled
- United States: Hamburger and American barbeque
- South America: Churros with dulce de leche.
All will be accompanied by strictly artisan beers from 6 Abruzzo Breweries (Maiella Brewery, Brewery Opperbacco, Anbra Brewery, Brewery La Fortezza, Brewery Terre d'Acquaviva, Brewery Mad Hopper) and white wines, red and rose' wines of Fattoria La Valentina. And then music and entertainment for the little ones. In short Street Food Time is a world to discover and preserve, where travel to know.